1. Choose a reputable agent you trust, who has a sound local knowledge, proven experience and the backing of technology and an established company.
2. Decide on your marketing method and pricing strategy. This will depend on your location, size and condition of your property, buyer demand, current market and sales.
3. Competition amongst buyers will get you the best price so choose an advertising plan to create the most interest, giving your property a competitive advantage.
4. Prepare your home for showing “You never get a second chance to make a first impression”. Clean, tidy, de-clutter, and make warm and inviting.
5. Monitor the sale process taking note of the progress reports from your agent, negotiate offers presented and sign the contract.
To discuss these points further, contact Noosa Regional Realty, who can assist with personal service and professional advice every step of the way to help you achieve the maximum market price for your home.