Listing ID: 18839566
0 Mahers Road (19 Stillmans Rd), Cooran, Queensland 4569
Grazing Land And Hardwood Trees!
Stones throw from the heart of Cooran, 84 acres
Build your dream home with amazing views in all directions, just pick the house spot that works for you.
Rolling hills of grazing land with some untouched pockets never logged, these areas have some very old examples of native edibles and rare trees. Land for Wildlife have inspected the pockets and recorded the abundant natural resource. In saying that there is only a small strip of environmentally protected land located on a high ridgeline to keep the soil stable.
• Just over 84 acres in land
• 5 fenced paddocks with 3 dams
• Ability to run 30 head of cattle all year round
• In 10 years, income from the Gympie Messmate Hardwood
• Build off grid and help the pocket plus environment
• Easy access from Mahers Rd, Cooran
• Check in with Noosa Council and you may get some eco cabins approved
• Every way you look, there is money to be made from this great plot of land
Have any interest call our office to organise an inspection (4X4 needed to see all the block)