Listing ID: 11172140
15 Prince Street, Cooran, Queensland 4569
OWNERS MUST SELL - BRING ALL OFFERS!!
In the pretty little town of COORAN sits this master built home that's less than three years old, offering so much more than meets the eye. Boasting 6 bedrooms this home is perfectly set up for a Bed & Breakfast opportunity or an extended family.
Facing south west and sitting high & dry on an elevated block (1.08 acre) this home can claim uninterrupted Cooran Mountain views and access to the Noosa Trail Network only a stone's throw away.
* Main bedroom, air conditioned, built-in robe with dual access ensuite
* 2 x bedrooms, one with ensuite and air cond, built in robes plus an extra single bedroom
* South east facing wing - 2 x single air cond bedroom units with ensuites, built in robes & private access
* Bedrooms carpeted, floating timber floors in living areas, stainless steel ceiling fans & downlights
* Double insulation under roof - single insulation in walls
* Gourmet kitchen with 6 burner gas cook top, electric oven & range hood
* Soft close drawers & cupboards, breakfast bar, expansive bench space & dishwasher plus a serving bench to the deck
* Enormous deck (s/steel wire balustrading) with mountain views, witness the sunsets and enjoy outdoor entertainment
* Town water plus 10,000gal (45,460 litres) rainwater storage - toilets plumbed to both - rainwater to garden
* Enviro Septic system - (6 monthly inspections not necessary)
* 5-bay shed, one bay lined, with power, water, gas hot water, fans & phone point
* 5KW Inverter - 24 solar panels & Solar hot water
* Gas outlets on deck & in the lounge for gas heating
* Home wired for intercom & piped music
* 500m to main street, close to schools, with rail and bus network
* 20 mins to Cooroy, 45 mins to Noosa
* Chook pen
Homes of this class don't come along very often and it won't be long before this beautiful home has new owners. There's simply nothing more to do, it's all been taken care of. Secure an appointment with me to inspect or visit one of my Open Homes in Cooran.
- Bedroom: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garaging: 5
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 4382 m2
Other Features / Notes
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden