Listing ID: 1702
196 Keefton Road, Woondum, Queensland 4570
HUGE POTENTIAL IN WOONDUM
Here is your opportunity to purchase an exciting property with many opportunities situated on the southern side of Gympie. Set on 33.05ha (81.6 acres) this large scale property has previously been farming red claw and currently runs cattle.
The large family home has been freshly painted inside and offers a lovely open plan kitchen dining and living area coming off the outside undercover alfresco dining. There is also another two living areas, one currently set up for the children and the second a spacious entertaining lounge with cozy wood burner fire for the winter months. There is also five good size bedrooms, a two way family bathroom and a separate office nook.
Some of the other features include.
• Approximately 1km frontage to Six Mile Creek with 3 phase pump
• 1km of 4 inch PVC underground mains with hydrants
• 35 meg Water Licence from Six Mile Creek
• Huge dam with 3 phase pump
• Portable cattle yards
• 4-bay carport at house
• Approximately 20 acres sewn with Rye Grass
• 3-bay colour bond barn shed with high clearance roller door, extra 3-bay colour bond shed with solar panels plus separate machinery shed
• Over 30 existing ponds previously used for Red Claw farming (most currently empty)
There is a big market for Red Claw and this property is ripe to get going again!
If you have been looking for an affordable property and new lifestyle, then look no further!
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 6
- Carports: 4