Listing ID: 19896907
166 Brisbane Road, Monkland, Queensland 4570
Just Listed and Won't Last Very Good Value
Split level 5 bedroom brick home on an acre [4047 m2] with two large Colourbond sheds, additional garage and workshop with storage areas. Low set entry to enclosed porch, this roomy family home has two living areas, fireplace, privacy awnings and so much space. Land is gently sloping with home and sheds elevated from traditional flood line at rear.
A very tidy, low maintenance property with good proximity to schools, shops, park and sports fields.
• 4 bay Colourbond shed with 3 roller doors, concreted with power and lights
• Single bay Colourbond RV shed with drive through access to rear of property, concreted with power and lights
• Original home had 3 large bedrooms, newer extension at rear adds an additional two bedrooms and second living area.
• Formal lounge area with fireplace
• Eat in kitchen with gas stove and electric cooking
• Rental appraisal of $380.00 per week
The property is vacant and move in ready - inspections arranged with very little notice.
Additional photography pending.
Property is impacted by Gympie Regional Council's flood mapping and is zoned Limited Development - constrained land.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 5
Other Features / Notes
Close to Schools,Fireplace(s),Garden,Formal Lounge