Listing ID: 19897283
14 Charles Street, Cooran, Queensland 4569
Hillside Charles Street Charmer
This Charles Street property is in a quiet leafy street on a pretty corner block - a traditional colonial style home with verandahs wrapping 3 sides and dual living over 2 levels with 2 separate entries.
"Hillside" has 2 kitchens, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 laundries and at least 6 outdoor living areas, solar power, rain water and all the numbers add up to a great opportunity in a great location!
• Low set entry
• Kitchen has the perfect location for entertaining with windows to verandah - electric oven and cook top with ample storage
• Very large and elegant lounge/dining room with 10 foot ceilings, red cedar wainscoting and fireplace
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes, each with security screened access to verandah
• Large family bathroom with both tub and shower and separate toilet
• Verandahs on 3 sides with wonderful amenity and outlook
• Solar power, solar hot water and rainwater tank for low cost energy efficient living
• Tropical rainforest garden at rear is a low maintenance buffer to neighbouring properties
Downstairs Flat/Granny Flat
• Modern timber galley style kitchen with loads of storage
• Large and bright open plan lounge and dining with security screens
• 2 roomy bedrooms
• Laundry and linen press
• 3 outdoor private living areas
• Separate access available from Casey Street
This charming flat offers dual occupancy with income potential and is a lovely bright, airy space with good ceiling height [3 mtrs] and a private outlook.
Inspections arranged with very little notice.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 2000 m2
Other Features / Notes
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Fireplace(s),Garden,Terrace/Balcony