Listing ID: 19240423
1090 Eumundi Kenilworth Rd, Belli Park, Queensland 4562
OFFERS OVER $1,000,000
Owner instructs, MUST SELL NOW..... Magnificent 185.82 Acres
This property was held for 2 generations until the current owner purchased it.
The soil is regarded as some of the best in the area and would easily have multiple usage, e.g. Horses, Cattle plus an array of Agricultural income. As a Primary Producer, talk with your account to understand the tax benefits associated.
Rent the farm house out with potential to build your dream home on the plateau at the property's peek with magnificent views in all directions. Create a separate access from Paddy Melon Lane for more privacy.
• Spacious homestead features 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open fireplace
• 2 lock up garage, 2+ carport and multiple open car spaces
• Separated into 6 fully fenced paddocks
• 3 dams plus an excellent bore that the owner tells me has never run dry
• Ability to run 85 head of cattle all year round
• Separate ex-dairy shed with 3 phase power
• Cattle yards & loading ramp with easy access for trucks
• Registered cattle dip is a big plus
• Machinery shed or workshop behind house
The opportunities for this property are endless. Only 15 minutes to Eumundi, 17 minutes to Cooroy and 35 minutes to Noosa Main Beach.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 75.2 hectares
Other Features / Notes