Listing ID: 11230212
76 Honeytree Lane, Ridgewood, Queensland 4563
Honey Of A View! 71 Acres Of Quality Rural Lifestyle Awaits!
Drive a few hundred metres along a country lane only 10 minutes from Cooroy and you'll find yourself at the 'top of the world' in the Noosa Hinterland with a view that'll take your breath away!!
There you'll find a stunning north facing pole home with verandahs on both levels, sitting effortlessly above the cattle paddocks below.
As you walk through the front door of this tasteful home you will feel the ambience it exudes. Step out onto the deck and be in awe of the wrap-around view which every room in this home has.
Sounds spectacular! It sure is!
* Fully fenced 71 acres (28.72ha)
* Upper level includes main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite, 2nd bedroom, main bathroom, 3rd bedroom/office & huge separate storeroom
* Grand open plan lounge, dining & kitchen area, mixed hardwood timber floors, raked ceilings & stainless steel fittings
* Kitchen has abundant soft close drawers & cupboards, ample bench space & LED track lights, 6 burner gas cooktop, electric oven plus range hood
* Huge north facing undercover deck with caf blinds and views forever
* Lower level includes 4th bedroom with ensuite and separate laundry
* Solar hot water and Enviro Cycle septic system
* 45,460lt rain water to home & 22,700lt to shed
* 3-bay American Barn with high clearance roller doors, water & power
* Extra double bay garage w/ remote control doors & power
* Concrete driveway & ample parking plus easy care gardens
* 8 x paddock subdivisions, improved cattle pastures with 4 dams, plumbed troughs, laneway directly to the cattle yards, all this plus a meandering seasonal creek
* Superior steel cattle yards with a covered vet crush & race area, plumbed trough & loading ramp access, cc 30 head of cattle year round
This quality rural lifestyle package won't last too long so close to Cooroy, so secure your once in a lifetime opportunity NOW!
Infrastructure on this property is second to none, everything has been done to an A1 standard. Secure your opportunity to view this wonderful property at an Open Home or make an appointment for a private viewing by calling Craig Fischer on 0405 770 737.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 6
- Land Size: 71 acres
Other Features / Notes
Built-In Wardrobes,Garden,Secure Parking,Polished Timber Floor,Terrace/Balcony,8 paddocks, 4 dams