Listing ID: 18056815
249 Upper Pinbarren Creek Road, Pinbarren, Queensland 4568
Offers Over $875,000
Motivated Sellers. Willing to look at ALL OFFERS!!
249 Upper Pinbarren Creek Road is the perfect mix of farming land, grazing country and is even great for horses. Water all year long with a meandering creek that runs through the property. Just over 30 acres of prime land with three-quarters being dog fenced.
• 30+ acres of prime grazing land, Perfect for a mix of Cows and Horses
• Located along the Noosa Horse Trail Network
• Only 9km to Pomona & 19km to Cooroy.
• Double brick construction with Cyprus Pine framing
• 4 x bedrooms 2 bathrooms and 8+ car accommodation
• Master bedroom with ensuite & spa, dble sliding door access outdoors
• Massive kitchen with modern stove, oven & rangehood + extra combustion stove & oven
• Kitchen cupboards & bench tops are mix of solid timber & Marble
• Slate floor throughout with security screens on all doors & windows
• Wrap around verandah with massive entertaining area
• 5 x sheds, loads of room to set-up stables + farm equipment
• Sheds are, 20m x 7.5m (25m x 6m awning) / Two x 7m x 12m / 9m x 16m / 7.5m x 16m
• 13 x 5,000gal water storage tanks, 2 with gravity feed for house
• 2 x Hydro Power gas hot water systems at each end of house
• Southerly aspect with main entrance from Ewarts Rd
Inspection by appointment only. Contact Craig Fischer on 0405 770 737 to arrange yours TODAY!
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 8
- Land Size: 30 acres
Other Features / Notes
Built-In Wardrobes,Garden,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining,Terrace/Balcony