Listing ID: 18056815
249 Upper Pinbarren Creek Road, Pinbarren, Queensland 4568
30 Acres with Large Country Homestead only 5 Minutes to Cooran
This beautifully appointed solid brick low set home situated on 30 acres of mixed farming land offers an outstanding opportunity to purchase. Elevated pasture at rear with great views, premium grazing pastures in lower areas surrounding the homestead. Very private.
The property connects to the Noosa Horse trail making it a well sought after location for horse lovers. Within a 5 minute drive to Cooran, 10 minutes to Pomona or be swimming on the main beach of Noosa in 40 minutes this property really does have diversity for all of the family.
• Quality double brick construction with Cypress Pine framing - a large home with 470 m2 under roof
• Slate floor throughout with security screens on all doors & windows
• Large open plan kitchen, lounge and dining
• Kitchen has a gorgeous traditional Rayburn cooker, cupboards & bench tops are mix of solid timber & Marble
• Second large living area
• Wrap around verandah with plenty of space for entertaining
• Master bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite with a spa
• 3 Bedrooms with robe
• Family bathroom with tub and separate toilet
• 5 sheds - 20m x 7.5m (25m x 6m awning) / Two x 7m x 12m / 9m x 16m / 7.5m x 16m
• 13 x 5,000gal fresh rain water storage & permanent creek water runs through property [yes 13 tanks!]
• Take the front access to get to the sheds or enter from Ewarts Road direct to the house
• Fully fenced boundaries with dog fence, with 10 fully fenced internal areas
• Full mail service and school bus
• Noosa Shire Council
Currently operating as a milk goat farm with significant associated infrastructure - potential to utilise for your own enterprise. Owners have purchased elsewhere and are relocating.[Dairy equipment not included in sale] Owners previously ran 30 head of cattle.
Only lightly treed with excellent vegetation mapping and the property is not affected by Noosa Shire Council flood mapping.
Definitely a must see to fully appreciate all it has to offer. Don't miss this opportunity to see for yourself. Inspection by appointment only. Contact our office to arrange yours TODAY!
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 8
- Land Size: 30 acres
Other Features / Notes
Built-In Wardrobes,Garden,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining,Terrace/Balcony