Listing ID: 20601225
152 Lake MacDonald Drive, Lake Macdonald, Queensland 4563
Live In It Or Renovate, The Choice Is Yours!
Are you looking for a lowset brick home located at the end of a long tree lined driveway, situated on 7.8 acres, 6 minutes to Cooroy township and has town water facilities? Then this is the property for you!
• Formal lounge room has high raked timber lined ceilings with views out to the swimming pool
• Open plan kitchen features Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, gas cooktop and oven, reverse cycle air conditioning
• Dining room with access to the back grassed area, with swimming pool and outdoor BBQ
• Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite with external access to the patio
• 2 further bedrooms have wardrobes, ceiling fans and also have external access to the patio
• Added bonus of a 4th bedroom of smaller size which is currently used as a study
• Master bathroom with separate toilet. Bathroom features a standalone shower, separate bath and sauna
• Double lock up garage with has been fully lined and could be finished, otherwise kept for ample storage for the whole family
• Double carport
• 5,000 Litre watertank (Also has town water facilities)
• The property is boundary fenced and also has 4 separate fenced paddocks, Horse shower and shed
This property ticks every box- Home, Farm, Lifestyle and Location! Don't miss the opportunity to view this property. Call Erin Brunty today on 0413 162 257.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 3.19 hectares
Other Features / Notes
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Garden,Secure Parking,Separate Dining