Prepare to be impressed by this first-class property nestled within the gorgeous rolling hills of Goomboorian. With a near-new executive built home, extra large shed and idyllic rural views, this is the perfect opportunity to live the small acreage lifestyle most people only dream of!
• Exceptional Smerdon Constructions home built only 18 months ago
• Attractive front portico entry leads inside to reveal modern finishes & neutral tones
• Vast open plan dining & living area, raked high ceilings, reverse cycle air conditioning & triple glass doors leading out to an alfresco patio area
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 5-burner gas stove, stone bench tops plus a huge walk-in pantry with an abundance of storage
• Spacious master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning, modern ensuite with double vanity and walk-in wardrobe
• 3 further light filled bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Extra large laundry with a multitude of cupboard space and outdoor access
• Separate 12m x 9m Colourbond powered shed with 2 roller doors extra high clearance
• 11,000gal concrete rainwater tank, Taylex treatment system, up-to-date termite barrier & warranty
• Power and irrigation from a good sized dam to the house
• Fully boundary fenced 10 acres (4.41ha) with large open grassed areas and pockets of tall pine trees
All of this picturesque package is located a short 20 minute drive to Gympie with school bus services for the kids and half hour to the coastal playground of Tin Can Bay and Rainbow Beach. Come along to our in-rooms Auction event to be held on Friday 6th September at 11.00am at 250 Mary Street, Gympie.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.