This solid 4-bedroom brick home was well designed to take in the rural vistas from every room and offers all of those extras that will tick all the boxes. Private living with all the conveniences of the local primary school only minutes away and only 15 mins to Cooroy and 30 mins to Noosa. You can have the best of both worlds - living in the country with easy excess to the coast.
• Large parents retreat with polished Crows Ash timber floors, ensuite and spacious walk in robe
• 2 further spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built ins
• 2nd living room and 4th bedroom to be used as a study or even nursery
• Modern kitchen with plenty of storage, pantry and gas cooktop and oven
• Easy care tiles throughout main living areas and rooms
• Open plan lounge leads out to the rear entertainment area
• Large laundry is designed with convenience in mind
• Power saving solar hot water system
• Double garage attached to house with auto roller door
• Shed set away from house with 2 phase power, double roller doors and carport attached
• 10,000gal of fresh rainwater storage and 2,000gal dam water tank
• Generous sized spring fed dam with pump and 14 x garden taps around property
• Fibreglass salt water pool to enjoy those summer days
• 9.88 acres of useable land, great for the animal lover
Be sure to check this one out as this property has so much more to show that only an inspection can see! Call Sheree McIntosh on 0428 580 833 today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.