This Australian Colonial style home is nestled in an idyllic rural setting of 2.6 acres with terraced gardens, sun-drenched lawns & native forest. Effortlessly blending country elegance with contemporary living there is enough room for a growing family or privacy for empty-nesters.
• Extra wide hallway leads to the well-designed fully tiled open plan living, kitchen & dining area
• Spacious kitchen has new quality appliances & ample storage
• Living area with wood heater, air conditioning & giant ceiling fan
• Leads out to undercover wrap-around verandah overlooking nature
• Separate media room, high ceilings & VJ wall panelling throughout
• Master bedroom with ensuite & BIR, 3 further bedrooms all with fans
• Energy efficient 4KW solar, solar hot water, 3 types of insulation, fully lined verandahs and LED lighting
• 5 of the 7 ceiling fans throughout are remote control with DC motors providing even more energy efficiency
• 12m x 7m 4-bay powered shed with mechanic's pit and toilet
• Bonus 2 garden sheds, plenty of room for a pool
• 1 x 10,000gal and 1 x 5,000 gal water tanks, septic system
All of this is located only 15 minutes from Noosa's famous beaches and lifestyle. Genuine offers accepted prior to Auction.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.