This property is currently Under Contract. Here lies a rare rural holding of over 620 acres on the corner of Ellerslie Road and Glenbar Road. Nestled amongst prime farming properties less than 25 minutes west of Maryborough and 1.5 hours north of Gympie.
• 3 titles comprising 629 acres plus 14.5 leased acres, 14.5 acre grazing lease approx. $290.00 per year
• Approx 12 fenced paddocks, approx. 12 dams and couple of seasonal creeks
• Cattle carrying capacity 60-70 breeders or 30-40 grazing
• 2 x pressure pumps, firefighter pump on large dam, 2 inch underground pipe to house
• Steel cattle yards, loading ramp, brand new vet crush with scales in a large covered area with concrete slab
• Split level weatherboard & Hardiplank family homestead
• Lower level main entrance, toilet, bathroom, laundry, dining room, 1 bedroom with it's own kitchenette & lounge area, full length undercover rear verandah with views to distant mountains
• Upper level huge family kitchen, 2 bedrooms, spacious air conditioned lounge, large enclosed sleepout
• All bedrooms with built-in robes, main bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fans, wood heater
• 6-bay carport, plus numerous car spaces available in other farm/machinery sheds
• House 2 x 5,000gal tanks, toilet & garden taps cattle yards & paddock 2 x 5,000gal tanks,
Perfect for running cattle or various other farming pursuits, this long-held family property is ready to be passed on to another. All serious offers will be considered prior to Auction.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.