Listing ID: 16997826
247 Black Mountain Range Road, Black Mountain, Queensland 4563
Motivated Vendors - All Written Offers Considered!
Situated high overlooking its land, this beautifully renovated Queenslander style home is full of character and charm with modern touches. Only minutes to access the new Bruce Highway making traveling to work a breeze or simply be at the beaches in Noosa in under 30 minutes.
• Kitchen has quite the style factor, Caesar Stone bench tops and bi-fold timber framed windows
• Big open plan living with French doors that open out to verandahs and link to the huge covered deck
• Upstairs also includes 2 large bedrooms & separate dining area
• Downstairs, which is accessed via a superb internal timber staircase
• 2nd living area, the 3rd bedroom, bathroom and laundry
• Glass framed timber bi-fold doors open out from this living area onto a paved terrace
• Relax in the privacy of your very own outdoor spa
• The grounds around the home are beautifully landscaped and come complete with veggie patches
• Large 6.5m x 9m steel framed shed with power and lights
• Extra-large garden shed also has power
• Large spring fed dam for all your water needs from gardening to animals
• 2.5KW power saving solar system
• Separate to the home is a lined studio or home office
• 5.2 acres of fertile soil
The rear of the property features lovely natural trees. Located just a short drive to Cooroy this property really is suitable for most rural pursuits.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1
- Land Size: 5.2 acres
Other Features / Notes