This 39.85 Acre property has a Queenslander influenced home has a wide veranda overlooking you're in-ground saltwater pool, horse paddock's and the massive dam.
This wonderful property has it all only 10 minutes to Eumundi, 12 to Cooroy with your choice of schools and abundance of amenities within reach.
This fully fenced property caters for cattle and horses.
Finding a property with all this and a country community is getting hard to secure. Don't waste time and book an inspection today as this acreage property is going to Auction on the 16th of July.
• 2 x Horse stables
• Storage shed plus 2 car accommodation
• Large established chook pen
• Timber & carpet floors
• Master with ensuite
• Salt Water in ground pool
• 20,000 Lt of rain water storage
• Pump from dam to a gravity feed water line down for the garden
• Fully fenced with horse paddocks and room to run some cattle as well
• 39.85 Acres of grazing land and horse paddocks
• Inspection a must before the auction 16th July 2016
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.