Listing ID: 18680402
210 Tandur Traveston Road, Traveston, Queensland 4570
PRICE REDUCED - SMALL FARM ADVENTURE ON 26 ACRES!
Offered to the market for the first time, this colonial style home on 26+ acres has all the potential for small farm adventures. Within 6 kilometres to the new Bruce Highway making travelling North or South simple. Also only minutes to Cooran, Pomona, Cooroy and Noosa's world famous beaches!
• Two spacious bedrooms
• Timber kitchen cupboards with walk in pantry
• Brand new deck at the front to sit and take in the views
• Room under the house to use your imagination
• Old style 3-bay carport with room for the machinery
• 4 Large dams for all your watering needs
• Separated into 2 fully fenced paddocks
• 3 separate gates for access to property
• 26.93ha of flood free useable land
Don't miss this opportunity to own an idyllic lifestyle property in the Noosa Hinterland, book your inspection today.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 4
- Land Size: 26 acres
Other Features / Notes
Polished Timber Floor,Terrace/Balcony