Listing ID: 21362332
155 Lancasters Road, Merlwood, Queensland 4605
ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY!
Welcome to 155 Lancasters Road Merlwood! If you are looking for a small acreage lifestyle property away from all the hustle and bustle then look no further this restored cottage nestled on 10 acres has so much on offer!
The beautiful cottage features;
• 2 bedrooms equip with fans, 1 bed has air conditioning & both bedrooms open up onto the veranda through beautiful French doors
• Lounge & dining room with cosy fireplace & reverse cycle air conditioner
• Restored original kitchen has lots of character with 900mm gas stainless steel stove / electric oven new tiles & benchtop
• Spacious bathroom with large corner bath tub & shower
• Beautiful front porch taking in the rural views makes for a lovely place to relax
• Polished timber floors & high ceilings throughout
• The house is insulated and has a new roof plus new paint and has been re stumped
• 42,000 litres of rainwater storage
• Unequipped bore
• Water access from the Merlwood water scheme
• Double bay shed plus an undercover area which can fit multiple cars
• 10m x 12m barn plus black smith shed
• 3 chook pens plus 3 x dog kennels 5m x 8m
• 22m x 9m machinery shed plus a 22m x 9m Machinery shed with 3 phase power & 15 amp for caravan
• Cattle yards & race
• 10 flat usable acres of land fully fenced for stock
• Easy care gardens and established trees
All the hard work has been done to this property and it is immaculately presented all you need to do is move in and enjoy the serenity. The amazing views surrounding this property compliment the house and all it has to offer, an inspection is a must to truly appreciate it. Merlwood is located 11km from town and offers school bus at the front gate.
Phone now for any additional information or to arrange your viewing today!
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 5
- Carports: 5
- Land Size: 10 acres
Other Features / Notes
Fireplace(s),Polished Timber Floor,Terrace/Balcony