Located in the country community township of Imbil nestled in the heart of the Mary Valley, is this rare opportunity to own a property with a residential cottage, huge Colourbond shed and a free-standing shop with commercial investment income.
• 1,017m2 block Zoned District Centre (Gympie Regional Council)
• Situated in the business centre of town at the end of a convenient service road
• All buildings and Colourbond shed are council approved
• Steel framed cottage and free-standing shop built by Asset homes
• Spacious 2 bedroom cottage located at the rear of the block, renting for $250.00 per week
• Open plan kitchen & living area leads out to rear verandah overlooking Yabba Creek
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, modern fixtures & fittings throughout
• Huge 20m x 4.5m Colourbond shed with roller doors at each end, concrete floor
• Steel framed free-standing shop at front of the block with 3 year lease in place
• Achieving rent of $200.00 per week including GST, carparking spaces at the rear
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans & plumbed sink facility
• Town water and sewerage connected
• Direct access to Yabba Creek for kayaking, fishing, platypus & wildlife watching
If you're looking for a complete property with multiple investment opportunities combined with the added option of living an idyllic country lifestyle & working from home - then this is the perfect prospect and not to missed!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.