Listing ID: 21068853
350 Greendale Road, Glastonbury, Queensland 4570
OFFERS OVER $499,000
THE GREAT ESCAPE!
Welcome to 350 Greendale Road Glastonbury! This fertile acreage has so much on offer and there are many different options for the new buyer! The 110 acre property offers 600m of creek frontage, livable shed, dams, plus so much more!
• Livable shed with full length patio
• Powered and plumbed with a septic treatment plant
• Two separate living areas / bedrooms
• Kitchen area
• 6,000 gallon tank
• Veggie patch
• 110 acres lush green pasture fenced including around the creek
• Good supply of feed with fertile soil
• Carrying capacity of 45-50 head all year round
• 3 dams plus permanent creek with deep water holes
• Fenced house yard with pad ready to be built on
• The property backs onto the state forest
With fertile soil and plenty of water there are many options for this property whether you are looking at running cattle or horses or cropping the land or other things then don't delay! Glastonbury is located approximately 20 minutes from Gympie and offers a private peaceful lifestyle!
Phone now for any additional information or to book your inspection today
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 3
- Land Size: 44.52 hectares