Listing ID: 16962565
2C Queen Street, Cooran, Queensland 4569
Best plot of Land In Cooran, Build your Dream Home
This once in a lifetime opportunity is not going to last long at this price.
If you have a free spirit and are looking for land that just talks to you then you are Home. This 3+ acres of prime land has town water, privacy and loads of room to build plus fertile soil primed and ready to grow anything - already permaculture and biodynamic prepared .
Be self-sufficient and live a life of freedom.
• Land Size: 3.138 acres
• Council approved Class 10 shed, fully engineered timber multilevel
• Shed includes a large undercover area, balcony, make-shift kitchen with loft style upstairs room for 2 beds and more
• Shed has a $13,500 Ritek Roof with 75mm thick insulation
• Fully wired and ready to be finished with fixtures and fittings
• Over $80,000 spent on shed and retaining wall to this stage
• 3-phase power reticulated to south side of shed
• Town mains water with 32mm piping throughout the property
• Already 32 established fruit trees along established swales
• The property overlooks a large nature reserve, set aside as parkland (Noosa Shire Council)
• Amenities building ready to be finished with shower, laundry and toilet
• Walking distance to train station, school, shops and cafes
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 1
Other Features / Notes
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden