Listing ID: 19287201
3525 Mary Valley Road, Imbil, Queensland 4570
Offers Over $1,000,000
MARY VALLEY INCOME AND LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY
Nestled on 30+ acres is Moya Valley Poultry is an accredited free-range poultry farm situated in Imbil in the picturesque Mary Valley. It was the first accredited poultry farm in the entire region of the Sunshine Coast and the adjoining Mary Valley and is well-known for its superior product. Imbil is located 20kms from Kenilworth, only 40kms south of Gympie, 50kms west of Noosa and 80kms from Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast.
• Certified Free-Range chicken meat business and Home
• 30 acres with access to Coonoongibber Creek via easement
• From start to finish - Grow and process
• 5 operational sheds for chickens, room to add another 3 sheds to existing vicinity
• Currently hires 6 casual staff
• Plenty of fresh rainwater storage and Creek water tanks
• The current demand for the Moya Valley Free-range product far exceeds the supply
• The plant and equipment are excellent and includes everything you need
• The current infrastructure would be capable of producing more chickens without the need for any additional capital outlay.
• Capacity could be increased to a maximum of 2,800 birds x 5 sheds = 14,000
There is also a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom air conditioned Owner/Managers cottage with an open plan kitchen & dining area, cosy lounge room with sliding door access to the full length front verandah.
Moya Valley Poultry supplies various wholesale clients via distribution network that consists of multiple delivery points from Gympie to the Sunshine Coast.